Business Development & Sponsorship Coordinator (Part-time)
Anticipated Start Date: February 5, 2018
Starting Salary: Paid monthly – negotiable
HiTouch Enterprises is seeking a highly-motivated individual to provide support to Principal and Project Assistants in business development, fundraising and database management. The ideal candidate should be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, leading by example and engaging the team to achieve goals on client projects.
HiTouch is a fast-paced, fast-growing boutique firm. Starting salary is scalable to candidates ability to be integral in HiTouch’s continued growth. Sales and performance bonuses available upon new client acquisitions.
- Monitor and assist in project delegation on client projects via Asana.
- Provide administrative support for HiTouch back-office needs such as client contract management, business contact follow-up, and management of expense receipts.
- Manage and delegate workflow of HiTouch year-round interns to support business needs.
- Update, manage and run reports in donor database.
- Research new sponsor prospects for clients and create profiles on donor database.
- Manage process for sponsorship solicitation on client projects and campaigns; create sponsorship packages, manage distribution and follow up on all leads.
- Assist in maintaining existing and new relationships through effective communication of HiTouch monthly eNewsletter, mailing cards and custom follow up emails.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Drive functions including sharing, Docs, Sheets, and Forms
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and manage results
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing projects and delivering them within specified timeframes
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field preferred
- Two or more years of office experience
- Experience with MailChimp, Salesforce, Asana, Harvest and/or Canva a plus
All interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to Felicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email for an interview.
The HiTouch Internship Program is designed for college students and graduates who have entrepreneurial ambitions of pursing a career in marketing, digital media, public relations, fundraising and/or event management.
Upon completion of the program, HiTouch interns will have built a portfolio of professional work and expanded their professional network. Internship opportunities are available year-round depending on available openings.
Selected candidates will intern with HiTouch for a minimum of 12 weeks working on various client projects in all different capacities. The internship process will allow candidates to experience all aspects of the business, receive personal mentorship from the Principal Owner of HiTouch and learn the necessary skills to work independently in the fields of Marketing, Public Relations, Fundraising, and Event Production.
Requirements & Expectations
- Minimum 12 week commitment
- Work minimum of 2 days a week in the office; 10 hours total (Office hours Monday – Friday 8AM – 6PM; 30 S. 15th Street)
- Work minimum of 15 hours remotely (to build independence)
- Work at least 1 event per month (event days and times vary per project)
- Shadow Principal of company at least 2 times during course of internship for full days
Project Work Includes
- Developing and managing content for social media and press kits
- Assisting with the planning and promotion of client events
- Coordinating with client vendors to accomplish project goals
- Updating client websites (wordpress sites)
- Creating marketing materials consistent with client brand
- Producing sponsorship materials and assisting with sponsor outreach
- Providing support for all client events as needed
- Market research and implementation of best practices in Marketing and Communications
All accepted interns who complete the internship program will receive a stipend of $750.
To apply, click here to complete the application.