The HiTouch Internship Program is designed for college students and graduates who have entrepreneurial ambitions of pursing a career in marketing, digital media, public relations, fundraising and/or event management.
Upon completion of the program, HiTouch interns will have built a portfolio of professional work and expanded their professional network. Internship opportunities are available year-round depending on available openings.
Selected candidates will intern with HiTouch for a minimum of 12 weeks working on various client projects in all different capacities. The internship process will allow candidates to experience all aspects of the business, receive personal mentorship from the Principal Owner of HiTouch and learn the necessary skills to work independently in the fields of Marketing, Public Relations, Fundraising, and Event Production.
Requirements & Expectations
- Minimum 12 week commitment
- Work minimum of 15 hours a week
- Work HiTouch events as needed (event days and times vary per project)
Project Work Includes
- Developing and managing content for social media and press kits
- Assisting with the planning and promotion of client events
- Coordinating with client vendors to accomplish project goals
- Updating client websites (wordpress sites)
- Creating marketing materials consistent with client brand
- Producing sponsorship materials and assisting with sponsor outreach
- Providing support for all client events as needed
- Market research and implementation of best practices in Marketing and Communications
Please note this is an unpaid internship. To apply, email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org